STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- OUR MISSION - Norwayne Alumni and Friends, Inc. is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the organization is to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between the organization and society. We believe in the power of education to transform and influence lives and society. We are committed to building relations through a sense of camaraderie between our members and the community.
- OUR VISION - The Vision of The Norwayne Alumni and Friends, Inc is to become a recognized voice, beacon of hope and standard for positive actions in the Norwayne Wayne Community, County, State, and Nation.
- OUR VALUES - We Value, Respect, and Recognize our Membership as the Life Line of the Alumni and as being the most important element of this organization.
- We are member focused and create special experiences in support of building a strong membership base.
- We Value the integrity of this organization and will promote activities in support of this objective.
- We Value Innovation, Ideas, and seek the involvement of our membership and community in activities.
- We Value community involvement and educational improvement and enhancements.
- We encourage community support of the alumni and Mustard Seed Faith.
- OUR OBJECTIVES - The Objective of the Norwayne Alumni and Friends, Inc is to maintain financial stability through continuous growth of membership and donations to fund scholarships, support community involvement and promote the life and legacy to the organization.